Away on a weekend: Petite France

by | |


It has always been my dream to see France. But since it's still in a very distant future (or should say far from reality?!kk) South Korea's Little France will do :)

It was a shooting location of Beethoven Virus (2008) and Lee Min Ho's Personal Taste which I mentioned in my previous post. It was also the location of Kim Hyun Joong's chicken commercial last year (is it so obvious that i still can't get over f4??!!haha)

Petite France is in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do. It's open from 9am-6pm and admission is 8,000 KRW. We didn't have to pay for it though, cos we reserved a room for the night~












Antoine de Saint-Exupery Memorial Hall~


a 30-minute jazz performance we watched after exploring the area~



taken early the next day so we were the only ones around... (hmmm... i mean other than the guy in blue over there~ kkk)



The four of us stayed in J-322 and we paid 110,000 KRW for an overnight stay~



We finally met him!hehe isn't he cute?!



The place was adorable and I felt that for awhile I wasn't in Korea (nor in my home country) well...almost! How could I forget that we were just somewhere in Gyeonggido if koreans were all over the place?!hehe

3 comments:

mishi

Haha! I thought nmn u went to France talaga kz tagal mo rin di nagparamdam! Parang children friendly din ung lugar, dami mga little statues eh.Cute! ;)

mybittersweetkoreanlife

wanna know how the room looks... I wanted to stay for the night when I visited here before.

phoebe

hi mishi!-onga, tos my maliit pang theater where kids can watch little prince:)

hello emma! okay nman yung room. may isang malaking bed, tos extra bedding kasi apat kami, puro adults pa. kya di ako comfortable kasi for two lang tlaga siya. Tos may tv, mini ref, and spacious na bathroom. pero iba iba rin kasi yung mga rooms. ay, check mo rin pala to- http://pfcamp.com/room.htm :)

Post a Comment