pissed off = productive

by | |
Ever had the urge to do something when you're so sad, upset or angry other than wacking your pillows or hitting a punching bag? I just did.


I was soooo pissed off at Asul today (on a Sunday! Lord, pls forgive me). Let's just leave out the "why" question, shall we? Cos you'd probably side with Asul if I told you.lol And the thing is when I'm depressed or something, I have this habit of cleaning and fixing stuff at home.

I have probably turned the house upside down today. I started off in the bathroom. After that, I vacuumed and mopped the floor from the living room to the bedroom. Next, I scrubbed the tiles in the veranda. And then as if it's not enough, I headed to the kitchen sink and scrubbed it as well. I had the clothes spinning in the washing machine,too while I was doing all these chores. By the time I was almost done, the frown on my face was gone and I felt its muscles have also relaxed. That's when I thought, "NOW I'm feeling better." I turned around and saw the refrigerator as if it was saying "How about me?" and I thought "I'm back to my old self, I'd just deal with you next time, ok?!lols"

For the record, I'm not used to doing this much on a weekend!haha It's far different from how I imagine a weekend should be. But hey, it's not that bad. If not for me being pissed off, I wouldn't be this productive:)



We just had dinner by the way! and Asul rewarded me with sam gyup sal! :)

5 comments:

mishi

I've heard about this productive 'habit' mo kay tita fely nung 1st time umuwi ng korea c Blue after maging kayo. Super scrub ka raw ng paulit ulit ng bahay habang cry cry haha! I wish I were like u. Wag mo pabasa kay Blue 'to ah, baka mawili sya awayin ka madalas haha!

miss sam gyupsal! but i miss you more feebs! mwuah! :)

betchay

when you feel bad again, maybe you could come over to my house... you're free to "turn my house upside down"

kidding aside, that's better than downing a pint of jamoca almond fudge from baskins ;p

wendy

jusko! i do all those everyday wahahaha.

Jaja

Hi!

I'm Janelle from The KaBlogs Journal (http://thekablogsjournal.blogspot.com), the online journal of the KABLOGS community (http://www.ofwkablogs.com). You have such an interesting blog here.

I am inviting you to be a member of the Kablogs. What we're trying to do in the kablogs site is to round up all the OFW and expats blogs all over the world. Can you please be a part of our site? We'll just put your URL in the Kablogs website and every time you add a new entry to your blog, your link will be updated in our site. Let me know if you want to be added.

Also, The Kablogs Journal is looking for article and photo contributions from bloggers. Kindly email me at jaja.vales@gmail.com if you're interested to write an article for us.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Janelle

phoebe

mishi- actually ako lang naman ang nang-aaway. tsaka boring nman kung lagi akong mabait. maiba lang.lol :) amishuu!!!! :)

ms.betch! it's another option, kaso tamad naman akong lumabas para bumili.haha

ms.wendy- ako rin po... dati!haha ngayon super tamad na! :)

hello janelle- thanks for visiting:)

Post a Comment