Losing My Mind

by | |

The song in the video below is Lee Seung Gi's "Losing my Mind", ost of SBS's My Girlfriend is a Gumiho shown every Wednesday and Thursday. I would've posted Lee Sun Hee's "Fox Rain" (which is my phone's current ringtone,hehe) but I can't find a nice video. Anyway...

I freakin' love this show! If cuteness and sweetness overload were deadly, Asul's probably a widow by now.haha I may be kinda childish, but what the heck, i'm 14! lol


Trivia: MGIG's writers, the Hong sisters, are also the ones behind You're Beautiful (2009) which I've watched a couple of times (errr... make that 3 times, but hey! that's including the time when it was still being aired :)


Okay, now i'm officially teenager again :)

5 comments:

Cher@Surviving Korea

i love this drama....and i like their OST too...kkkk

Serrasea

omg omg, are you phoebe who teach me?

phoebe

hi serrasea! lol yeah, it's me. How did you stumble into my blog?! ㅋㅋㅋ

Serrasea

omg omg!! nway, may i know your phone number? plz email me here serrasea@career.co.kr

do you know celeste? she is here in korea for 1 week.

Post a Comment