Time Check

by | |
...it's already 1:02am and I'm still waiting for Asul who, when I called 30 minutes ago, was still in a meeting! Kumusta naman? I was about to pick a fight over the phone (and was about to ask if he's just fed up with me so he doesn't want to come home or he just doesn't love me anymore... okay, that's just me overreacting:) when he said, "So, should I just go to work tomorrow instead?" (which is, of course, my edited version of his question.lol) Tomorrow? (I mean today, technically) Oh, no. Work on weekends is a big NO for me. So, I automatically shut my mouth and the argument was finished before it even started :)

... it's Saturday again and I can't even remember what happened this week! But believe me, it was chaotic! We had Halloween Party, Thursday and Friday at the hagwon and the only things stuck to my mind were me being a witch and the zombies. But that's another story :)

... it's almost November and I'm close to having a big ZERO under the October post.

... it's gonna be Christmas again in like.. two minutes? (i mean, seriously. where's all the time going?) and I'm wondering when I will be spending it again with my family back home. *sniff*

... it's been more than two years and my Korean is still bad as ever. (All that probably improved was the number of k-dramas and programs I've watched and the k-pop artists I know.kk)

... it's been more than two years but Little Park still seems very distant :C *sigh*

Time Check. Asul's not home yet and my eyes are drooping and I could be sleeping any moment. Hmmm... shall I change the security lock number before I sleep so he won't be able to get in? (naku, tulog-mantika pa naman ako! lol) Just a thought. haha :)

6 comments:

jehan

so did he go to work last saturday? if he did, sana pumunta ka na lang kina ate Wendy, kkk...

i hope he didn't and that you both had a great weekend together...

phoebe

hehe di siya nag-work ng saturday, ms.jehan. pero 2:30am na ata siya nakauwi. may tinatapos kasing building. thank God tapos na tong project nila next month. magbabakasyon daw SIYA after. siya lang?!lol

the weekend was great. puro kain.hehe super thank you. Hope YOU had a great weekend,too. kita ko sa fb ni cher pics ng mga chikiting sa party. ang ku-cute! tc~

Annp

So your hubby's last name is also Park. I found it funny when you said "Little Park". Don't worry too much. Enjoy the time you have together and use it to adjust to life (and the language) there. Life will be so much more complicated when the baby comes. So just use this time to prepare for that...Good luck!

phoebe

hi Annp! kaka-stress nga when I think about it... especially when people ask me... well, most of the time:( Thanks for the encouragement =D and thank you for dropping in :)

jazz

hi fibs, just drop by...don't be sad na wla pang little park^^ hirap kaya mglihi hays:( sbi nga ni martin after ng morning sickness eh puyat nmn ung kasunod. take care and reg to asul

phoebe

@teach!!! bat andito ka?lol hays, basta nasstress pa rin ako,hehe hope you're coping pretty well sa bagong chapter ng iyong life. and i hope martin's really really taking care of you :) Sooooo happy for you teach. I wish I could visit you there. Can't wait to see your little angel :)

Post a Comment